|Log rotation Issues in Kloxo [message #66822]
||Wed, 03 June 2009 08:38
Registered: June 2006
Location: VA, USA
There seem to be an issue with log rotation in Kloxo that should be resolved ASAP!
* Kloxo informed us that 91% disc space is in use on our server, whereas we know we are using just about 60%. Kloxo showed us that server disc space increases by 1% daily after reaching the 91% mark.
* On server audit, we discovered that there seem to be a log rotation bug in _processed_stats directory of all our clients thus:
- custom log files are created each and everyday (rather than the previous log file being updated daily with new log info)
- accumulation of several of these log files over time now take considerable server space
- For instance, a client with high web traffic has 18GB of log rotation files, with each file being approximately 300MB each!
Please help resolve this issue ASAP.
WCInet: Kloxo (Lxadmin) Fanatic!