|[PRE] Kloxo 6.1.7 pre-release [message #87957]
||Sat, 13 August 2011 12:18
Registered: December 2010
Most codes for Kloxo 6.1.7 already to be release. But, before release need help from users to participate in test.|
Why?. The reason is many features in 6.1.7, especially reconstruct apache and lighttpd config structures. With this new structure, apache and lighttpd more 'customize' then previous.
What new in Kloxo 6.1.7 (http://project.lxcenter.org/projects/kloxo/roadmap):
1. New structures for apache and lighttpd
2. More options on 'PHP type' in Apache, add:
- mod_php_ruid2 and mod_php_itk --> mod_php with secure environment
- suphp_worker and suphp_event --> suphp running on httpd-worker or httpd-event; on previous only httpd-prefork
3. Fix bugs:
- xcache install
- database for horde and roundcube
- missing images
- parked, redirect and webmail webserver config - NEW!
- wildcards (*) - NEW!
- Running well on 64bit (still have some issues; mostly IMAP problem)--> solve for IMAP problem
- New layout for default/disable/cp/webmail pages
- Possibility change logo on new pages
- new scripts for optimize (apache-optimize, mysql-convert, mysql-optimize, fix-chownchmod, clearcache)
- new scripts for install (kloxo-installer.sh, kloxo-packer.sh and kloxo-patcher.sh)
- modified and new scripts (fixwebmail.sh, fixhorde.sh and fixroundcube.sh)
- Can install old version - NEW!
5. Fix issue for pre-release
- fix ip/~client problem
[Updated on: Sat, 22 October 2011 15:00]
Report message to a moderator